- Do iMessages delete themselves?
- Can I delete my messages on someone else’s phone?
- Why did my iMessages deleted by itself?
- Does iMessage delete messages for both?
- Does deleting an iMessage delete it from the recipient?
- Can the other person see when you delete an iMessage?
- How do you delete iMessages on both sides?
- Why did my iPhone messages delete?
- Why did my Imessages turn green?
- Do iMessages automatically delete?
- What happens when you delete an iMessage conversation?
Do iMessages delete themselves?
By default, messages are not set to be deleted automatically but a few surprised users are reporting that their iPhone messages get erased/deleted automatically.
We’ve written about how you can turn on auto-delete for iMessages and SMS (MMS) on your iPhone.
It’s pretty easy..
Can I delete my messages on someone else’s phone?
The Ansa app allows you to delete text messages from both sender and recipient phones, when you’re “off-the-record.” … The app even lets you delete text messages that were already sent. If you think you sent something you shouldn’t have you can still delete it, hours, days or even months later.
Why did my iMessages deleted by itself?
There are several reasons may lead to iMessages lost, like iMessage saving settings, insufficient memory and so on. You might need to rule out those possible causes and see if you can recover those lose messages.
Does iMessage delete messages for both?
Once it has been delivered to their Messages, there is no way for anyone but them to delete it. The only way for the conversation to be completely gone is if both of you have deleted it.
Does deleting an iMessage delete it from the recipient?
When I delete a iMessage from a conversation, does it get deleted from the recipients screen as well ? Answer: A: Answer: A: No, each device has a local copy of the message that stays until it is deletes from that device.
Can the other person see when you delete an iMessage?
If you have deleted messages on iMessage would the other person still have them and be able to see them? Yes. … The Messages app can send iMessages, SMS & MMS.
How do you delete iMessages on both sides?
Delete Text Messages, iMessages, & Conversations from iPhoneOpen the Messages app and tap the “Edit” button in the corner.Locate the SMS thread you want to remove and tap the little red (-) button, then tap the “Delete” button to remove all messages and correspondence with that person.Repeat as necessary for other contacts.
Why did my iPhone messages delete?
Incorrect settings. You can go to Settings > Messages > Keep Messages to have a check. If it is not Forever, it is the reason that iPhone deleted all messages. And set the option to Forever, please, in case you will lose your messages due to this reason again.
Why did my Imessages turn green?
Video: Explained: Blue vs. Short answer: Blue ones have been sent or received using Apple’s iMessage technology, while green ones are “traditional” text messages exchanged via Short Messaging Service, or SMS.
Do iMessages automatically delete?
3. By default, the iPhone keeps all messages forever (or until you manually delete them). If you prefer, tap “30 Days” or ‘1 Year.” If you do, the iPhone will automatically discard your messages after the selected time period.
What happens when you delete an iMessage conversation?
If you delete a conversation on iMessages, it only means you deleted the chat history- you can’t read the previous messages anymore. However they still have a copy of the conversations.