- How do you use circumstances?
- What is an example of circumstance?
- What is the means of circumstances?
- What does trying circumstances mean?
- What are circumstances in grammar?
- Have been trying meaning?
- What does keep trying mean?
- What is another word for circumstances?
- What is difference between circumstance and situation?
- What are personal circumstances?
- What is an unforeseen circumstance?
- What is a trying time?
How do you use circumstances?
Circumstances sentence examplesIt’s like getting caught, not by a person, but by the circumstances of your actions.
His circumstances were different, and they both knew it.
Given the circumstances, she could forgive him.
I wish the circumstances were different.More items….
What is an example of circumstance?
noun. The definition of a circumstance is a state that you are in, the details surrounding a situation, or a condition that causes something to occur. An example of a circumstance is when you are very poor.
What is the means of circumstances?
a condition, detail, part, or attribute, with respect to time, place, manner,agent, etc., that accompanies, determines, or modifies a fact or event; a modifying or influencing factor: Do not judge his behavior without considering every circumstance. Usually circumstances.
What does trying circumstances mean?
From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary Englishtry‧ing /ˈtraɪ-ɪŋ/ ●○○ adjective annoying or difficult in a way that makes you feel worried, tired etc That child is very trying. The beginning of the show is often a trying time because of latecomers. They do the best they can in trying circumstances.
What are circumstances in grammar?
The word ‘circumstance’ is an everyday term which refers to details of how, when, where, why surrounding an activity or event. Here, we will use ‘Circumstance’ as a technical term, and because it carries out a particular function in grammar, we will use a capital letter from now on to refer to it.
Have been trying meaning?
1) I have been trying. [This sentence is in present perfect continuous tense. It is used for an action which began at some time in the past and is still continuing.] … It is used for an action which is completed at the time of speaking or indicates completed activities in the immediate past.]
What does keep trying mean?
To continue putting forth effort to succeed at some task, activity, endeavor, etc.
What is another word for circumstances?
Some common synonyms of circumstance are episode, event, incident, and occurrence.
What is difference between circumstance and situation?
A situation is a set of circumstances in which one finds oneself. And a circumstance is a fact or condition connected with or relevant to an event or action. To plainly put it, a situation is the thing that’s happening and the circumstance is the condition of that thing.
What are personal circumstances?
Personal circumstances — the thing that separates us The circumstances, conditions and situation of a person affects his views, outlooks and attitudes with regard to himself, others and life.
What is an unforeseen circumstance?
1. used in official statements for explaining that something unexpected has happened that will prevent an event or situation from continuing normally. Due to circumstances beyond our control, we have been forced to close the exhibition for the next two days. Synonyms and related words. +
What is a trying time?
Times of trouble, struggle, or unhappiness.